Saturday, January 31, 2015

A New Life

This is a sweet note that I received from a friend and reader, Virginia - 

I moved to Oregon from California to start a new life.  With no family and friends in the area, no job, and the constant "grey" of the Pacific Northwest in the winter - it has been a challenge.

I read an article about your program from the California publication - Law of Attraction.  I have been giving away a dollar a day for a month now and it has changed my life.  It's really not about the money.  It's about gratitude.  All I needed was to be able to "give back" to the universe in some way for all the blessings in my life.  Thank you.  

I bless the dollar and the individual who locates it prior to dropping it off.  Today I tucked the dollar inside one of those free apartment listing/magazine stands.  May the blessings be!

Awesome... thank you Virginia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment