Saturday, February 14, 2015

Who Do You Think You Are?!!??!!!!

When I was little, I used to hear that a lot from my mom, followed by... "young man"!

Who do you think you are young man??!!??  Uh oh...  I knew I was in trouble...

But that was then, and it's not what this blog post is about now.  This post is about how your thinking determines what you receive in life.  Nowadays, this is being called the Law Of Attraction...

The idea is that you attract into your life what you think about.  It is generally accepted that you have to get rid of old, limiting beliefs in order for you to begin the process of abundant thinking, which turns on the flow of prosperity coming your way.

I agree with all of this.

And yet, this morning, something struck me.  I've been trying to clear out my old beliefs for years...  But I've still managed to attract much of the same ol' stuff I've been attracting for years.  That's when I realized... 

I attract who and what into my life based upon who I think I am.  Because that conditions me for what I think I deserve.

Read that again, it's pretty powerful!

Who I think I am is how I see myself.  And I'm not talking about who I want to believe that I am, all that positive thinking stuff...  I mean who I really see myself as, even if I don't want to admit it or share it with anyone else.  This can border on the darker side of soul and the darker side of the life, but it's something that we must look at if we want to release those old, debilitating beliefs.

So ask yourself, who do you think you are?  That... will give you a very clear indication of what are going to attract!

Blessings to you in abundant thinking!

Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment