Saturday, April 11, 2015

Two Lottery Players

I was in the grocery store yesterday, and one of my stops was to buy a lottery ticket at the service counter. A sweet lady pulled up behind me in a wheel chair. She was there to buy a few tickets, too. She asked me for some help, to hand her the tickets from the counter that she wanted. She was so kind, I enjoyed talking with her as we were both preparing to win our next million!! I told her "good luck" in the game that she was playing that day. And then, right before I left, I handed her a $1 bill and said, "you're so kind, I want you to have this, and you can use it to pay for one of those games you're playing today!" She was so thrilled with this, and had a big smile on her face! That give away was so much fun!!

Blessings,

Todd

No comments:

Post a Comment